- T's & C's
Guaranteed to put a few hairs on your chest, our spiciest flavour gets the chilli across but not too aggressively, leaving your mouth intact to actually taste the biltong.
Nutritional Information per 100g
|of which saturates||2.0g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
- Very quick, well packaged, recommended. Review by Rune Weaver
- Very quick, well packaged, recommended. (Posted on 30/11/2017)
- Lovely Review by Patrick
- Tasty and hot! (Posted on 10/11/2017)
- Biltong is a little thinner than I was expecting (Which contributed to it being very easy to eat) Review by Hugh O'Brien
- Chilli Flavour: Really really tasty, found myself having to remove myself from the biltong so I would stop eating. Biltong is a little thinner than I was expecting (Which contributed to it being very easy to eat). Would certainly recommend to those like me who are fairly new to the biltong business. Chilli flavour had a kick to it so you could tell the chilli was there while you eat it, but it wasn't over powering I found (Posted on 30/10/2017)
- nommy and scrummy Review by alan
Very scrummy dried meat.
I ordered the pepper one.
Very nommy and scrummy.
Says use withing 3 days....wrong!! I kept in the fridge sealed up and lasted me 2 weeks.
Who the heck can eat 1kg of dried meat in 3 days. (Posted on 30/10/2017)
- Guilt Free Snack Review by nicki
- Great stuff, especially the spicy flavour. It was great to throw a packet into my bag for work as a guilt free snack ( no sugar, low fat, high protein). Also half the price of brands found in supermarkets. (Posted on 06/10/2017)
- 5 stars Review by Dodo
- Banging product, quick delivery.... 5 out of 5 (Posted on 06/10/2017)
- Very good! Review by CF
- Very good! (Posted on 06/10/2017)