- T's & C's
What do you get when a Frenchman and a South African walk into a bar? Garlic biltong of course. If the French have taught us one thing, it’s that Garlic makes pretty much everything taste better.
Nutritional Information per 100g
|of which saturates||2.0g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
- This biltong is amazing. Their original recipe is great but this garlic version is just brilliant. And addictive! Review by J.Lemon
- This biltong is amazing. Their original recipe is great but this garlic version is just brilliant. And addictive! (Posted on 19/12/2017)
- Great value but would recommend smaller servings Review by C Confrey
- once you realise how much jerky is in a bag this size you may not order another one except for parties or such. happy with the product but would recomend that unless it is for a large group you order the smaller packs (Posted on 14/11/2017)
- WOWZER. Review by magoo
- WOWZER. Just buy some and you'll soon see why I eat it like it's going out of fashion. Brilliant and my personal favourite (Posted on 30/10/2017)
- I could eat this until I died of it, and I probably will. GLORIOUS MEAT Review by dan
- I could eat this until I died of it, and I probably will. GLORIOUS MEAT (Posted on 30/10/2017)
- A great experience Review by anonymous
I originally ordered the peppered steak flavour but i requested it be changed to the garlic flavour so +1 for seller communication.
The biltong arrived in two 500g bags (really huge bags man, like damn) the garlic flavour is nice - I destroyed like 250g in a single day.
(Posted on 06/10/2017)
- Ultra Tasty Review by lucy-lu
- Ultra tasty biltong. Many flavours worth sampling. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an alternative snack or protein source. (Posted on 06/10/2017)