- T's & C's
Can’t decide which flavour to go for? Choose them all! The flavour fest takes you on a tour through all our award winning flavours, and there’s bound to be a flavour for everyone. Unless you’re a vegetarian… in which case there’s nothing to see here...
Nutritional Information per 100g
|of which saturates||2.0g|
|of which sugars||1.0g|
- Good tasting, however not all flavors were to my taste Review by Steve Buckett
- Good tasting, however not all flavors were to my taste (Posted on 30/11/2017)
- Really nice Review by Jack
- Really nice. The chilli one was a bit spicy but manageable (Posted on 30/11/2017)
- Delicious Review by Kitty Aung
Some of the best biltong that I've found, beautiful flavour and a great texture. They also have the best "confirmation of dispatch" email I've ever read, though if mine could be delivered by a platinum unicorn next time that would be great, I hear the ride is smoother!
(Posted on 14/11/2017)
- Tasty, healthy, decent value Review by V Garret
- These are gorgeous. This was my first order and I will be purchasing again. Each flavour is great and they are the perfect healthy snack to keep at my desk. (Posted on 14/11/2017)
- Worth buyimg the pack Review by Lemony Water
- Delicious and fresh! I am an avid lover of Biltong after being brought up on it while living in Zimbabwe. Thumbs up! (Posted on 14/11/2017)
- The flavor wasn't as intense as I anticipated but it was fine for me because I still found it tasty Review by Anon
- First time trying biltong. The larger pieces took time to chew but it tasted fresh. So far, I've tried the garlic. The flavor wasn't as intense as I anticipated but it was fine for me because I still found it tasty. I plan to buy more in the future. (Posted on 14/11/2017)
- Amazing product Review by JB
- I don't normally leave reviews on Amazon but I felt I had to for this product due to some of the negative feedback I've seen. The typical beef jerky you buy in the supermarket disgusts me, it doesn't even resemble real meat - I recently tried steak jerky (not from this company) and it completely changed my perception of what dried meat should be like (when good quality, real meat is used). I ordered Biltong and after only trying one packet (garlic) I could see that the quality was as good as (if not better than) the steak jerky I had tried. You can see and taste the quality of the meat, this is not some random beef jerky jelly (eugh, sorry.. even thinking about products I have bought from the supermarket in the past makes me feel sick).. It is real, high quality dried meat and I would recommend it to anybody - take a look at the pictures of the meat and compare them with the typical beef jerky you have seen/tried. I was shocked by some of the reviews I saw but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.. Give somebody who has lived on McDonalds their whole live a proper steak and they would not know how to handle the flavour/texture, I guess the same applies here. (Posted on 14/11/2017)
- great quality product! Review by Sebastian
- great quality product! (Posted on 30/10/2017)
- The garlic closely followed by the peppered steak are the best flavours here in my opinion. Review by dan
The garlic closely followed by the peppered steak are the best flavours here in my opinion.
Habanero's heat mask any flavour it might have
Peri Peri is ok but not my thing
BBQ is disappointing, I don't think I would guess that was the flavour if I didn't know in advance.
Teriyaki was bland.
The garlic one really is good and I could quite easily sit eat a kilo in less than a day which is why I just ordered it again, lots of flavour there and very moreish. The peppered steak surprised me as that's the one I would have expected to be a bit bland but it has a nice flavour to it definitely munchable.
If your on a low carb diet these make a great snack to replace crisps and such.
The only problem with buying 1kg at a time is the 500g bags would be better if the came in 250g or 100g bags, that way I might be less likely to eat 500g in one go.
5 Stars for the kilo of the garlic one I bought last time yum. (Posted on 30/10/2017)
- Great variety pack Review by G Roberts
- If you like biltong you'll love this stuff. Great flavours and arrived very promptly. thanks BEEFIT! (Posted on 26/10/2017)
- Super Tasty! Review by M A Rogers
- Super tasty, would be perfect it lasted a bit longer/there was a way to re-seal it. Despite mine and my partner's best efforts, we could not eat 500g in 3 days! Think I'll stick with the smaller bags next time. (Posted on 06/10/2017)
- Still the best! Review by Mr R Kaufman
- Really delicious biltong, I've been buying biltong from this company for years and it's still the best in my opinion. (Posted on 06/10/2017)
- This doesn't disappoint Review by MSW
- I've only had plain South African biltong before and this doesn't disappoint. Delivery was extremely quick and it tastes good. It arrived in 2 vacuum packs each one of which didn't quite fit in a 1 litre storage container (Posted on 06/10/2017)