- 1 tbsp vegetable Oil, (or we used macadamia oil, it’s really nice!)
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 BEEFit
- 500g bag of mixed vegetables such as pak choi, baby corn and beans.
- 1 ½ teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli source
- 300g courgette noodles
- Heat the oil in a wok, then fry the chilli and garlic for a minute.
- Add the veg and toss to coat with oil, then add the soy sauce, chilli sauce and BEEFit, mixing well. Cook for a few mins.
- Add in the courgette noodles, and fry for a further 4 minutes. Enjoy!